- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant with long established multinational client in based in Shannon. Position will be offered on a Maternity Cover contract and report to Financial Accounting Manager.
• Process all intercompany invoices in a timely manner and ensure coding is in accordance with management requirements– resolving any issues as they arise.
• Raise all monthly intercompany cross charge invoices & ensuring supporting backup maintained for all charges.
• Preparation of bi-monthly EFT files and to resolve any issues in processing through online banking system
• To assist with any accounts payable payment related queries from vendors.
• Processing all weekly treasury payments and ensuring all payments are accurately recorded in the ERP system
• Assist with month end close within a tight reporting timeframe
• Preparation of all month end accounts payable balance sheet reconciliations and follow up as appropriate
• Preparation of bank reconciliations for treasury company
• Assisting in audit (internal/external) preparation and answering any accounts payable related queries
• Maintain an organized filing system
• Assist with various accounting related projects and other ad hoc duties as identified by your manager
• 3rd level qualification in a Finance related area
• 2 years+ experience within accounts payable preferable
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and other MS office products
• Experience with JDE Edwards ERP system an advantage
• Strong accuracy and good attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet all deadlines set
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skill
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it further, please apply today.
eFlexes applies the principles of fairness and equality of opportunity in employment