- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an excellent new opportunity for Branch Finance Officer with long established Clare based financial services organisation. This is a new position and will be offered as full-time permanent role, reporting to Head of Finance/Operations Manager.
• Maintain the accounting system and records;
• Maintain month and quarter end accounting procedures;
• Produce the quarterly management accounts.
• Liaise with external auditors of the company;
• Produce the quarterly & annual Solvency II returns to CBI
• Assist the Head of Finance & Head of Actuarial Function with the production of the annual Solvency & Financial Condition Report, Regulatory Supervisory Report & Own Risk & Solvency Report to CBI
• Assist the Head of Actuarial Function with the annual Actuarial Opinion on Technical Provisions;
• Assist and provide cover for credit control administration, including invoicing, chasing arrears, dealing with queries and producing the monthly income summary reports;
• Assist with group reconciliations and processing of daily premium payments for both companies & Individuals;
Qualifications and experience required:
As post holder will be responsible for the effective management of an authorised insurance company, the qualifications required are detailed below and are in line with CBI
• The individual holds a financial qualification recognised by CBI
• Has past experience of working in a finance role (Ideally for an authorised insurance company in Ireland); and
• The individual possesses adequate general, commercial and professional knowledge and ability, and has practical experience in business of insurance or insurance intermediaries’ activities and
Skills and Abilities
• An eye for detail, self-driven and conscientious individual.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and self-start.
• Must be able to effectively work in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent IT Skills including advanced Excel.
There will be occasional business travel to England and the ability to commit to this business travel is essential.
For confidential discussion, please email your cv to email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer