- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Are you recently qualified for 0 - 2 years? Do you want to kickstart your career in the Aviation sector? Did you train in one of the Big Four? We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant. for our fast-growing client in Co. Clare. This is a brilliant opportunity for an accountant who is driven, passionate and would suit a self-starting team-player who is flexible and has the drive to meet the demands that our clients business role comes with an attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent working conditions. It is office based on Shannon so no living out of a suitcase!
Your main objectives will be:
• Preparation of monthly cash reports.
• Preparation of accounting information for a number of securitization companies.
• Preparation of budgets / forecasts.
• Preparation and filing of annual accounts and submissions.
• Preparation of quarterly board papers and attendance at board meetings.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with relevant experience, will be proficient with
Excel and related reporting tools.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are an essential part of the job.
• Preparation of monthly cash reports
• Calculation of monthly payments
• Preparation of quarterly accounting information
• Preparation of quarterly board papers to tight deadlines
• Approval of payments to third parties
• Monitoring compliance with corporate formalities and operative agreements
• Dealing with various external parties
• Preparation / filing VAT and statutory returns
• Drafting Board minutes
• Special projects as required.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE: