We currently have an opportunity with client based in Clarefor a Driver with EC Licence. Forklift Licence & Safe Pass are also essential requirements for this position.
• Ensure that all goods are packed, stored and delivered safely on time to correct address at all times.
• Provide exceptional service to Clients and Customers.
• Ensure that vehicle are kept clean and free from damage
• Work as part of Warehouse Team as required to organise, pick and pack customer orders as per agreed delivery schedule.
• To ensure the vehicle is safe to drive and free defect or damage
• To ensure all goods are loaded and transported in a secure and safe manner
• To ensure that all goods loaded correspond with delivery paperwork
• Comply with all relevant statutory legislation while driving company vehicles.
• Ensure customers receive the correct goods
• Correctly completion of all paperwork as per company procedure.
• Promotion and maintenance of a Health& Safety environment.
• Ensure daily vehicle defect is completed and check sheet is returned to management prior to departure
• Ensure that all goods have been checked for accuracy or damage during unloading or reloading of vehicle.
• Report any shortages or damages to supervisor at the point of dispatch or delivery.
• Ensure that all goods are safe and secure before departing and during transit.
• Ensure that any failed deliveries are dealt with in accordance with procedures
• Present a professional image to all customers and clients
• Timely and appropriate communication with customers
• Deliver all goods to customer’s area of choice.
• Comply with transport legislation with regards to speed limits, parking, using mobile phones and domestic or driver’s hour’s regulations
• Comply with Client delivery processes and procedures for Health& Safety are practiced.
• Promote open and honest communication
• Demonstrate the attitude and culture required to establish an environment of service with clients.
Key Performance Indicators
• Correct delivery of goods.
• Number of “fault” accidents
• Compliance with EU Drivers Hours and WTD regulations or domestic hour’s regulations as appropriate
• Vehicles kept in clean and roadworthy condition.
• Adherence to client procedures
• Audits, Customer Servi