- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Our client a global leader in the supply of Aircraft Components requires an experienced Full Time Sales Person to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a thriving Sales Person who has experience within the Aviation Industry.
- Servicing accounts, obtaining orders and further developing business opportunities with existing customers.
- Focusing on sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Business development, establishing new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedules, calling on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Ensuring all aspects of Quantum are completed expeditiously and correctly.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual sales analyses.
- Monitoring the competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and new products, etc.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations on process improvement to management.
- Must accept ownership and accountability for team efforts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Must be organised and have excellent time management and reporting skills.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Leaving Certificate Level or equivalent required.
- Qualification in aviation or related field desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is a plus, preferably a basic understanding of products and pricing for commercial aviation markets.
- Strong PC skills – Microsoft Office is a requirement.