- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an excellent opportunity for Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor with long established Aviation client based in Shannon.
The role of the Aircraft Maintenance Training Instructor is to develop and deliver training programmes to support the EASA Part 145 training requirements. Ensuring that the technical training requirements of the company are supported in a structured manner.
This includes Training Identification and Proposal, Employee Development, and subsequent scheduling and delivery.
Essential Job Function:
• Develop and deliver EASA Part 145 Training courses as per regulation and requirements of the organisation.
• Mentor & coach all trainees and apprentices in the classroom, workshops and on the job, setting clear objectives for all attendees
• Ensure compliance with MOE/Part 145 requirements in training content
• Responsible for analysing, developing, implementing and evaluating new and existing training courses
• Prepare training material including presentations and handouts for course attendees
• Generate, monitor and control course examinations ensuring integrity is maintained
• Complete and sign off on all course attendees, working alongside the training administrator to ensure these are correctly recorded
• Assist in employee development by identifying and proposing training for current staff members
• Attend training courses as necessary for self-development and to keep up to date with new training requirements
• Work alongside Training and HR in the preparation of the annual training plan
• Deliver other training courses such as induction as required
• Hold a recognised train the trainer course or have an instructor qualification
• Hold a recognised aircraft maintenance apprenticeship or traineeship with experience working in the industry
• Experience delivering training to aviation maintenance personnel is advantageous.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Proven time management and organisational skills in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office and in database software
• Passionate about sharing skills and experience, inspiring others through training
• Flexible to attend and deliver offsite training ad hoc
• Please note: Non- EU/EAA nationals require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer