Continuous Improvement Project Engineer
A Continuous Improvement Project Engineer is required for an internationally renowned aviation company in Shannon. This is a permanent position with a very competitive salary and benefits package. The Continuous Improvement Project Engineer will be responsible for achieving the agreed reduction in TAT & cost improvement targets.
Key tasks will include:
- Identify & investigate opportunities for TAT reductions to achieve agreed targets.
- Working closely with other team members to implement and monitor TAT improvement initiative.
- Process Improvements (Product Cost / Profitability)
- Product Engineering Cover
- Technical Support
The ideal person will have:
- A Degree in Production, Materials or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to understand complex processes involving multiple disciplines
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Disciplined structured approach to defining / qualifying process stability
- Knowledge of material science relating to materials & processes used at LTTS an advantage
- Communication & report writing skills
- Strong team work skills
- Flexibility to provide technical support outside normal hours
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working production / process engineering role
- Proven track record in problem solving in a complex environment
- Project Management experience would be an advantage
- Results orientated
'eflexes are an equal opportunities employer'