- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
On behalf of our client,, an International Air conditioning based in Cork, Ireland, we are recruiting for an Internal Sales Engineer. The organization manufactures Air conditioning units for global and domestic markets and has seen year on year growth.
This Internal Sales Engineer role involves working with the sales and design team in managing our role in multiple datacentre applications globally for our customers.
Some of the key responsibilities:
• Provide technical selection of products from the full ventilation products range and design engineering support to consulting engineers, mechanical contractors and installers;
• Preparation of professionally prepared and technically accurate quotations and product data for customers;
• Follow up on quotations & sales leads;
• Provide technical support and assistance to our customers, both remotely and on site.
The successful candidate will have:
• A Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering qualification or similar;
• Proven track record of developing sales within a commercial environment;
• A minimum of 2 years experience in similar industry;
• Previous experience in sales of AHU’s, fans, grilles and other ventilation products would be advantageous;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office;
• Ability to work alone and have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment;
• Proven organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
• Self-starter, results driven, motivated;
• Full valid driver’s license.
To apply immediately, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
aircon industry, Sales Support, Technical Support, Engineering, Ventilation Products