We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join one of our pharmaceutical clients in Shannon, Co Clare, the role will be offered on a 12 month contract.
- The effective Account Management of our Various clients and production sites.
- Main point of contact for our clients and production sites – Key account manager.
- Daily telephone contact with our clients and providing updates on the status of Orders.
- Daily telephone contact with our production sites, understanding the status of our orders and expediting where required.
- Receipt and action of many daily emails.
- Providing in report format weekly updates to our clients covering all product lines.
- Requesting and monitoring the information received from our suppliers.
- Proactive approach identifying potential problem areas.
- Close liaison with supply chain and other cross function colleagues.
- Ensuring timely issuing of all related orders.
- Continuous updating of the weekly reports that are sent to our clients.
- Understanding the needs of the customer.
- Co-ordination of weekly internal meetings.
- Dealing with customer/supplier complaints.
- Analysis and identification of KPI’s and trends.
- Advanced Working knowledge of Word / Excel / Power point and understanding of an ERP system. ie, SAP, JD Edwards, Ross or similar.
- Editing and analysing order data from several ERP systems such as SAP APO. Master data reporting, updating order reports.
- Issuing and Approving order amendments using SAP APO.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for data, analysis, trends, reporting. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write clearly and informatively.
- Technical documentation, routine reports, correspondence, procedures and work flows. Present numerical data effectively.
- Demonstrate aptitude for process improvement.
- Excellent IT Skills.
For immediate consideration, apply today or send your CV to email@example.com.