- CANDIDATE HUB
- CLIENT HUB
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Due to continued business growth, we are currently recruiting Inside Sales Representatives with a Clare based multinational client. This exciting and dynamic new role will be offered on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Inside Sales, you will work directly with national and international clients to understand their requirements and deliver in conjunction with the external sales team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and innate curiosity, be passionate about internal and external customers and show willingness to succeed in a team environment. Responsibilities will include supporting multiple large accounts on any post-order requirement, acting as main point of escalation between client buyers and factory.
Successful candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or related discipline.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Must be service oriented.
• Ability and willingness to work in a dynamic international environment, to interact and communicate with different cultures.
• Ability to work pro-actively, anticipating and resolving customer issues.
• Detailed oriented and precise.
• Sound business sense and ability to judge when to escalate by formulating a business case for Business Unit or Sales Management evaluation.
• Willingness to travel occasionally in Europe or US for training purposes or customer meetings.
• Experience in Supply Chain and Customer Service role would be advantageous.
• Experience in working within the Semiconductor industry would be advantageous.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.