- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
We have an immediate opportunity for IT Support with Spanish with long established Limerick City based client, who provide support to their customer base across EMEA. Working as part of a multilingual, multicultural team, the role will include providing end user technical support on a rate of IT equipment. Working hrs 39 per wk - Mon to Fri.
- Effectively respond to all customers queries within agreed performance targets,
- Troubleshoot client device hardware and software problems, software installations and upgrades together with customers via phone, e-mail, chat.
- Provide first level support for client products.
- Research, resolve and respond to queries received in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate and thorough solutions to user problems.
- Research information as required to ensure customer is provided with an effective resolution to issue reported.
- Work effectively & systematically to ensure that all correspondence including email, phone, chat queries. as resolved as per agreed performance metrics.
- Proactively update and maintain database with customer information.
- Previous customer service experience desirable
- Must have broad IT knowledge (both hardware and software) and previous experience working in a similar technical customer facing role.
- Native Spanish speaker with excellent grasp of English (both written and oral)
- Ability to provide consistent, positive customer service in a multicultural team environment.
Salary - €23,000
To discuss in confidence please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 871 3025.