- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently recruiting for an Order Management Representative for initial 6 months contract, (with significant opportunity to extend) for Shannon based multinational client.
• Act as point of contact for all order management related issues with assigned customers.
• Review all orders for completeness and accuracy to ensure they are processed, manufactured, and shipped as per customer requirements and that systems are up to date to reflect latest information.
• Review all orders and customer documentation to ensure they are in accordance with guidelines for legal and revenue recognition.
• Log & track orders not booked and works with sales organization to ensure that each order is effectively addressed and tracked to closure.
• Work with teams/depts across the organisation, to schedule and ship orders in line with customer commit dates and lead times.
• Report to Team Leader weekly on backlog, pending deals, and work with Team Leader to resolve issues in assigned area.
• Minimum 2-3 years order management experience in a multi-national environment.
• Ability to work with minimum direction both independently and as part of team.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to show initiative and an innovative approach to developing solutions
• Must be self motivated, with strong work ethic, flexible and available outside of regular working hrs to support business requirements at Month/Quarter end.
* Strong IT experience, particularly Excel and SAP
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.