- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
An Air Import Lead Agent is required by a major global logistics company for their office in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Assisting the Manager and Supervisor, the Air Import Lead Agent will be involved with all aspects of the Air Import Department to ensure the proper and timely movement of freight, while delivering exceptional customer service. This is a perfect opportunity to boost your career and work with an excellent employer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Allocate workloads within your team to ensure smooth operations during peak activity or staff absence
- Ensure each Agent reaches required training levels
- Participate with the onboarding process to ensure new hires complete mandatory training within specified time period
- Participate in staff appraisals & ensure all staff have clear expectations and structured development plans
- Prepare various documents for international transportation
- Coordinate and negotiate rates with contracted vendors
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendor billing
- Build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor shipment reports to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Review daily Stat1 & Operational reports
- Meet all compliance regulations: internal operating process standards; external government regulations and customer policies / requirements.
The successful candidate will require:
- A good understanding of the logistics products, services and systems
- Strong market and competition knowledge
- Hazardous Materials Certification
- Excellent communication skills: Listening, comprehension and the ability to communicate clearly & concisely.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Self-reflecting and open to feedback
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV in word format to email@example.com. Or call 061 474642 to discuss in complete confidence.
‘eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer’