- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Control Room Supervisor – Weekend Shifts
eFlexes are recruiting a Control Room Supervisor for our client in the Agri Foods Industry. Working weekend shifts, the Control Room Supervisor will be responsible for organising production according to demand and quality standards, and will ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Maintain company inventory, and ensure where possible that demands are met
• Investigate customer issues and complaints and develop solutions for them.
• Manage overlapping areas such as the pelleting and the bagging lines to ensure maximum output
• Plan and prioritise operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
• Maintain the MRP data for products.
• Liaise with the mill manager and nutritionist to manage formulation changes and ensure production is kept up
• Ensure staff on shift rota complete their tasks as required.
• Handle driver and transport queries in terms of empty bins and where product is.
• Plan production as required.
• Report any defects and issues to the maintenance team.
The successful Candidate will have:
• Previous knowledge of milling would be a distinct advantage.
• At least 2 years’ supervisory experience.
• Must be physically able to carry out manual tasks
• Possess the ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong administrative, planning, organisation and communication skills.
• Strong IT Skills with a high proficiency in MS Excel.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 061 474642 for further details.