- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We currently have an excellent opportunity for Junior Airfreight Export/Import Operator with Logistics client based in Shannon. Position will report to Operations Manager, with immediate start and will be offered on full-time permanent basis.
Purpose of Role:
To provide a professional and efficient airfreight export service to both internal and external customers and process airfreight shipments.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Processing airfreight shipment bookings.
• Monitoring export/import airfreight shipments from receipt of pre-alert/booking to arrival at final destination and customer payment.
• Export/Import Customs Clearance Processing
• Providing a high level of Customer Service to both internal and external customers.
• Liaising with warehouse and transport personnel regarding airfreight exports/import transport and warehouse requirements.
• Processing Sales and Purchase Invoices and dealing with any queries relating to Customer/Creditor invoices.
• Dealing with rate requests and issuing quotations where necessary, in due course.
• Development of Airfreight Export/Import service.
• Assist with providing holiday cover within the department as required.
• Providing administration support to other departments when required.
• Progress to including customer visits and business development in due course.
• Degree in Business or similar desirable.
• 2-3 years of experience in similar role in Logistics sector.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer interface skills.
• Strong IT Skills, particularly Microsoft suite of products.
• Ability to work effectively as part of team.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and effectively manage workload.
• Fluent English both oral and written.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer