- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Due to continued business growth, we are currently recruiting a Logistics Administrator with long established Logistics Service provider based in Shannon, Co Clare. Position will be offered on a Full-time, Temporary basis which could lead to a permanent role in the longer term.
• Must have at least 5 years' experience in logistics administration or similar role.
• Must have experience in dealing with and booking shipments with hauliers.
• Must have experience with creating Packing Lists and Commercial Invoices.
• Experience with working on Carrier systems an advantage.
• Knowledge of Incoterms and H/S codes an advantage.
• Knowledge of using Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central systems an advantage.
• Experience with shipping Lithium-Ion Batteries an advantage.
• Experience in dealing with B2B and B2C orders.
• Be a strong team player and be able to work independently.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must be flexible and adaptable and find it easy to pick up new tasks.
• Must have excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Strong IT skills
• Enthusiastic & energetic
• Ability to excel under pressure.
The successful logistics administrator will be reporting to the Team Leader and responsible for the following: -
• General warehouse and shipping documentation processing & management.
• Resolving both customer and internal queries.
• Ensure all customer orders are delivered according to customer charter and promise.
• Ensure all non-conformance logistics and delivery issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of all customer deliveries & collections.
• Work with the inventory team to ensure stock accuracy is maintained.
• Answers phone calls and transfers them, as necessary.
• Taking calls from customers and dealing with all emails in a timely manner.
• Liaising with other departments as and when required.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.