We havean immediate opportunity with Shannon based Logistics service provide for anexperienced on-site Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team.
On site LogisticsCoordinator Responsibilities:
- Schedule inbound/outbound shipments & collections from Global Suppliers and Customers as per requests.
- Track deliveries – nationally & internationally and proactively highlight variances to agreed schedule.
- Point of contact for all logistics issues both locally on site and with international organisations.
- Ensure costs are line with agreed business model and budgets
- Ensure Large Shipments are packaged and recorded accordingly prior to export
- Ensure all outgoing paperwork is recorded and regulations adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that freight rates are consistently aligned with company business model.
- Proactively address and closeout of customer issues/complaints.
- Address issues regarding Customs/Environmental & All Shipping documentation
- Provide, monitor weekly/monthly reports as per agreed business KPI’s
- Manage customer relationships as required and proactively escalate issues and track to resolution.
- Identify and proactively work ongoing with relevant teams to implement process improvements and/or ad