- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently recruiting for an experienced warehouse operator (Monday to Friday 8.00am-4.30pm) with one of our multinational clients based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Positions will be offered on a permanent contract.
• Preparation of orders, processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area of the Warehouse.
• Operation of Machines in line with production schedule and quality targets.
• Keep an accurate log of work carried out and all adjustments
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Complete all process documentation
• Minimum 1 years of experience working in similar fast paced environment.
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic
• Good numerical skills and strong attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills, with energy and “can-do” attitude.
• Strong IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft products.
To organise immediate interview, please email your cv to email@example.com