Our client is currently seeking an Applications Engineer, preferably with product management experience based out of their facility in Shannon. Experience working in a global instrumentation and/or Sensors industry preferred. For more information, please contact Lorraine e:Lorraine.email@example.com or phone me on 087 6775980
Preferred skills and experience in the following:
- Worked with customer services team and quality analysis teams to optimize products and ensure products stay up-to-date and continue to satisfy customer needs.
- Proven experience in providing customers with ongoing technical support.
- Ability to acquire and analyse customer needs and problems, making recommendations to the engineering team to satisfy needs and develop solutions.
- Proven experience in ability to generate ideas that innovate and fill gaps in the current market.
- Experienced with customer analysis to create applications that respond to customer needs and provide innovative solutions to common problems.
- Experience with working within teams who perform prototyping, application tests and code reviews to ensure product is satisfactory.
- Contribution to strategic plans, working closely with other teams to achieve product line growth and profitability objectives.
- Ability to mentor the team in processes and structure to ensure good outcomes and consistent approach across the portfolios
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-region programs and projects
- Ability to carry out problem analysis and understand cost-control
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in STEM subjects.