- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
You will report directly to the Controls Team Lead , you will be work on the development of innovative solutions for our multinational client base.
• Degree in Electronic, IT or Technology discipline with 3+ years’ experience
• Experience of working on automation projects
• Experience in programming PLCs, including hardware layout and configuration
• Experience in Allen Bradley Platforms essential
• Programming experience in Robotics, Vision or Scada systems
• Experience in setting up Data Historians with Web Front End
• Experience in VB, HTML or .NET programming
• Knowledge of the stages of a System Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience of working in FDA regulated industries such as Medical Device and Pharmaceutical
The main duties would be but not limited to:
• Strong emphasis on Programming (variety of technologies) and delivering on requirements.
• Execute & deliver on allocated projects
• Lead and carry out the software development
• Contribute to all stages of automation projects through collaboration with mechanical/electrical departments
• Proactively source new technologies within all areas of Automation.
• Evaluate and assess new technologies
• Support continuous improvement within the department
• Support department goals and objectives