- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are recruiting for an experienced Automation Engineer to join our client's growing team in the mid west region as part of their expanding Software Controls Department.
You will report directly to the Controls Team Lead , you will be work on the development of innovative solutions for our multinational client base.
• Degree in Electronic, IT or Technology discipline with 3+ years’ experience
• Experience of working on automation projects
• Experience in programming PLCs, including hardware layout and configuration
• Experience in Allen Bradley Platforms essential
• Programming experience in Robotics, Vision or Scada systems
• Experience in setting up Data Historians with Web Front End
• Experience in VB, HTML or .NET programming
• Knowledge of the stages of a System Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience of working in FDA regulated industries such as Medical Device and Pharmaceutical
The main duties would be but not limited to:
• Strong emphasis on Programming (variety of technologies) and delivering on requirements.
• Execute & deliver on allocated projects
• Lead and carry out the software development
• Contribute to all stages of automation projects through collaboration with mechanical/electrical departments
• Proactively source new technologies within all areas of Automation.
• Evaluate and assess new technologies
• Support continuous improvement within the department
• Support department goals and objectives
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer