- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Carrigaline, Cork
Contract: Full Time permanent
Closing Date for application: Please apply today as candidate shortlisting is currently taking place.
At Eflexes Staffing & Recruitment we are excited to announce the recruitment of new opportunity with one of our Cork based Manufacturing Plant. We are recruiting for a Full Time Permanent Controls Engineer. This diverse role seeks an individual with a strong background in controls systems within a busy manufacturing environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced manufacturing company who is continuing to grow year on year.
• Ideal candidate would have qualification in Instrumentation & Control, Mechatronics, Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
• Experience in PLC control systems or Building Management control systems
• Practical experience in troubleshooting control systems is essential.
• Ideally some experience writing control software either for PLCs or Building Management Systems
• Commissioning of control systems for air handling units in factory as part of the final test process. Perform in-house FATs.
• Commissioning duties will also take place on customer sites.
• Setup of sensors, actuators, control signals and communication networks (RS485 & IP networks).
• Perform modification of control software as required to add additional functions or interface with new components.
• Work with the sales team to ensure that customer expectations on the operation of the air handling units is accomplished
This role is Monday to Friday 8-4.30pm no shift required.
Please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
‘eFlexes Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer’
eFlexes applies the principles of fairness and equality of opportunity in employment