- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
On behalf of our client, an International Air conditioning based in Cork, Ireland, we are recruiting for a HVAC Commissioning Engineer. The organization manufactures Air conditioning units for global and domestic markets and has seen year on year growth. This role will be based in the company’s Cork Manufacturing plant.
HVAC Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for the commissioning of OEM HVAC control systems as part of customer orders of custom HVAC systems with integrated controls. Some small amount of travel may be required to support the Projects Team.
We are looking for previous experience in HVAC controls industry and experience working as an Electrician or Refrigeration Technician in commercial or industrial applications rather than domestic markets.
• Manages the execution of End of Line Testing, programming and set-up and commissioning HVAC control systems.
• Work with the Technical and Production departments to ensure that product leaving the factory meets client’s specifications and expectations.
• Providing engineering and commissioning assistance on projects as required
• Work with the Technical Team and perform factory witness tests and assist with review of technical decisions and challenges
• Work with the Production Department and help planning testing activities
• Develop and maintain documentation, drawings, technical and activity reports in a timely manner, also assist with proposals, quotations and estimates
• Strive to develop and maintain technical best practice
• A large emphasis on providing mentoring and development of less experienced technical staff
• Preparation of technical documentation included test scripts, quality documentation, pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
• Supervises the preparation of the performance test procedures and of the operating manuals with the commissioning team.
• Trade qualification in electrical, mechanical, refrigeration or electronic discipline.
• Sound working knowledge of HVAC systems and associated plant / control systems and philosophies and an understanding of power and control systems
• You should be able to demonstrate related work experience working with HVAC control systems as required.
• An understanding of Carel’s products an advantage
• An understanding of Schneider Electric's products an advantage.
• The ability to own and follow through on commitments to completion
• Ability to work independently without supervision
• Solid working knowledge of computers, operating systems and associated peripherals
• Demonstrable success with best practice commissioning of HVAC systems
• Proficient with MS software including Visio, Word and Excel
• Must hold a valid driving license
• Prepared to work out of office hours and occasionally on weekends, as and when required
*Full employer details are available upon application*
‘eFlexes Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer'
To apply immediately, please email your CV to email@example.com
HVAC, Commissioning, AIR CONDITIONING, control systems, Engineering