- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently recruiting for Machine/Autocad Operator - 70% machine Operation, 30% Autocad with long established multinational client based in Shannon, Co. Clare. The position will be offered on initial 6 months contract with significant opportunity for longer term.
– This exciting role will be based in a fast moving manufacturing environment where a graduate can grow and learn. The role will be work shift 24/7 rotating 12 hr shifts, so flexibility in relation to shift work would be required- Days/evenings/nights/weekends.
– This opportunity would ideally suit a recent Grad in Engineering/Design with some experience in Technical drawing i.e. Autocad and seeking an exciting new role. Previous manufacturing experience is advantageous.
Duties and tasks:
– Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings and designs.
– Creation of custom toolpaths specific to customer requirements.
– Operation of manufacturing machinery.
– Final QC of finished product.
– The successful candidate should have a strong knowledge and background in AutoCAD and 3D drafting, with experience in structural and/or mechanical engineering drafting ideally.
– Relevant 3rd level qualification highly desirable.
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
– Excellent knowledge of 2-d AutoCAD
– Experience in BIM would be an advantage but is not necessary
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve KPI’s.
To apply immediately, please email your CV to email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.