- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Our client is a long established manufacturing company based in the Clare Region. An opportunity has arisen for a Machine Operative/ Process Operator to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Machine Operative/ Process Operator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Operative, you will be expected to use machinery to assist in production whilst ad hearing to all health and safety regulations.
Your duties will include:
- Operating Machinery
- Operating computer programmed machinery
- Working to your own initiative
-Packing, Stacking and Weighing products when necessary
To be considered for the role of Machine Operative, you must have:
- Experience from working in a manufacturing environment
- The flexibility to work around shifts
- Proven reliability in a working environment
- The Willingness to learn new processes
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer
eFlexes applies the principles of fairness and equality of opportunity in employment