- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have a new exciting opportunity available at the moment with a Multinational based company in Shannon, Co.Clare.We are looking to hire an experienced NPI Engineer.The position will focus on all aspects of new product introduction and development in a production environment both on existing and new technology platforms.
Duties and Tasks:
- Lead new product introduction and development in a production environment both on existing and new technology platforms as a member of the production development and engineering team.
- Project manages all elements of new product/process introduction including processes, plant and equipment into a production environment from manufacture of initial prototypes through to product launch. This will require working closely with all project stakeholders across diverse functional groups including product management, engineering (manufacturing & test), quality, supply chain, production, training and finance.
- Proactively share updates and ensures all deliverables / dependencies are highlighted.
- Build & execute strategic plans, ensuring quality requirements are adhered
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production / Industrial Engineering or equivalent with 2 years’ work experience.
- Specific experience in the following is a distinct advantage
- New Product-Process Introduction
- Project Management
- Technology Transfer
- An openness to new technologies and ability to follow-up on these independently.
- A motivated individual with strong can do attitude.
- Ability to lead, communicate and appropriately influence project team members
- Ability to relate and work effectively with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent organizational and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please call us on 061-474626 and Sarah would be glad to speak with you.