- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Our client is a Global Supplier of fabricated and precision metal products. They are currently recruiting experienced Project Engineers with Manufacturing experience to join their team in Shannon,Co. Clare. Working in a world class production facility they are looking for exceptional, dynamic engineers to develop a successful workflow, develop new equipment, procedures and policies to increase efficiency in all operations. The project engineer reports directly to the senior project manager for the area, who will give advice and provide support to ensure the equipment/facility/utilities design and goals/targets are achieved.
-Generate scope of work and cost estimates.
-Preparation of Tender Documents for the supply and installation of equipment.
- Preparing and managing Budgets to deliver project.
- Creation of Project Plans.
- Manage projects in a live production facility.
-Managing Project Implementation complying with all Safety Regulations.
- Generate project plans, scopes of work, cost estimates and quotations.
- Generate work instructions and action change notes.
- Manage internal / external teams to meet project schedules.
- Ensure that all contractors on site work safely and in compliance with site rules.
- Liaise with other site functions (e.g. EHS, QA, Operations. IS) ensuring cross functional input and support for the outcomes of the project, ensuring that the project at a minimum adheres to current good practices in terms of quality, functionality, efficiency and safety.
-Responsible for delivery of entire scope of the project adhering to design criteria, agreed schedule and budget commitments.
- May be required to deputise in the absence of the senior project manager on short term basis.
-Degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
-Ability to work on own initiative and to challenging schedules.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to Project Engineering.
- 2-5 years of project experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
-Good interpersonal and communication skills.
-Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required to operate in a multi-functional project team set up.
- Good team leading skills and ability to work closely with other areas/departments within an organization.