- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Senior Control/Design Engineer (Long Term Contract)
For more information, please contact Lorraine in confidence: E: email@example.com
The ideal candidate must have a passion and reputation for developing and delivering world class automation and Industry 4.0 technology solutions and have extensive manufacturing automation experience across multiple industries and manufacturing processes including Medical Device and/or Pharma. This position involves responsibility for the development and delivery of controls, robotics and next generation manufacturing technologies for cross segment supply chains.
• Project management, including obtaining agreement on project definitions and priorities and ensuring that resources, capabilities, and processes are in place for successful completion.
• Ensure that programs stay on plan by resolving resource conflicts and removing obstacles, which may involve negotiations at a senior level.
• Ensure that all project plans and strategies are supported with sound financial analysis.
• Support the development and management of the operations budget and capital
• Manage key automation partners for the development of flexible automated manufacturing systems.
• Formulate and recommend engineering policies and technical work in accordance with project objectives. Ensure that sound technical engineering concepts are applied.
• Maintain a network and open lines of communication with other technology teams ensuring awareness and alignment with key stakeholder needs and new technology developments.
Experience and Education
• Extensive manufacturing automation experience, ideally with expertise and working knowledge of robotics, vision systems and controls systems/architecture.
• Industry experience ideally within Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, Consumer Goods or a related manufacturing engineering related sector.
• Technology, process and performance improvement experience across various production processes and industries.
• People and team management experience ideally with relevance to a matrix organization technology capability groups vs a technology development and project deployment structure.
• Experience of developing, controlling, and reporting on financial budgets.
• Relevant experience in industry and collaborative robotics, autonomous intelligent vehicles in a Research & Development environment will be an advantage.
• Exposure to the world of IIOT, Industry 4.0 and ROS technologies will be a prerequisite.