- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Senior Automation Engineer, Clare:
Do you have a passion for Engineering?Right now, We have an immediate opportunity with long established multinational client, bsed in Shannon, Co.Clare for an experienced Senior Automation Engineer to join their team!
The position will focus on all aspects of automation and control systems to deliver sustainable innovative engineering solutions
DUTIES AND TASKS
- Become the subject matter expert in PLC control systems as used within the company
- Project manages the control aspects of a significant new technology transfer into the Shannon site.
- Optimize the control system of this new technology to deliver high process capability.
- Provide daily production support through troubleshooting, practical problem solving and continuous process improvements.
- Proactively share updates across the group and ensures all deliverables / dependencies are highlighted.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is updated in a timely manner
- As part of planned technology transfer and cross plant training, some travel will be required.
- Engineering degree with 3 years plus experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Specific experience in the following is a distinct advantage; PLC – Siemens preferably, including S7-300, 1200, 1500, HMI, SQL - - Programming, Hydraulic pneumatic and temperature systems, Electronic Circuits, etwork systems i.e.profinet and profibus.
- An openness to new technologies and ability to follow-up on these independently.
- A motivated individual with strong can do attitude with a strong ability to think “outside the box”.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills
If you are interested in this role, we would love to discuss it with you today!
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer