17/06/2016 - 01:00 to 26/08/2016 - 01:00
We currently have an opportunity for Support Engineer with Aviation client in the region to join the Engineering Team on 6 months contract.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for performance of duties as defined below in the Part 145 operations with reference to company Engineering Procedures
Manual (EPM) and Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) Position will report to Engineering Manager, via Head of 145 Engineering.
- Assisting production in the interpretation of engineering drawings, SB’s, SRM’s, etc.
- Act as a focal point for communication between production and customer or manufacturer. This will involve liaising with the customer or manufacturer with respect to technical issues that fall outside the scope of the repair manual, electrical wiring problems etc.
- Interpretation of Engineering replies and transcribing the instructions into an unambiguous staged work process.
- Ensure the accuracy of information and instructions transcribed in documents issued.
- Perform Project Management with respect to implementation of major repairs, modifications, or refurbishment projects.
In addition to the above, other duties may have to be carried out when requested by the Engineering Manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, preferably aviation related, or equivalent engineering qualification such as EASA Part 66 Basic Licence.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in Engineering position, preferably in aviation.
- Advanced knowledge of the Aviation Regulations (EASA and FAA).
- Ability to work independently and meet aggressive schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills, teambuilding skills, and the ability to persuade others without creating adversarial relationships.
- Works closely with project team members to resolve problems with assigned projects (technical, budget, schedule).
- Skilled in use of MSOffice products required such as Excel and Word.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is now closed