Financial Services Administrator
We are currently seeking a Financial Services Administrator for a well established, and highly respected, Financial Services provider based on the edge of Limerick City.
As Financial Services Administrator you will provide support to the Team, ensuring a strong focus on providing a gold standard level of customer focus, attention to detail and excellent interpersonal communication and relationship building.
If you are an experienced Administrator, self-motivated, with excellent organisational and multitasking skills, and an empathetic and personable approach, this could be the position for you!
- Support to the team to manage external relationships with our clients
- Accurately capture and input data from investment applications and documentation to present to clients
- Provide a prompt, professional and courteous telephone answering service, re-directing as required
- Generating and emailing communication to clients
- Provide administrative support to the team
- File management and archiving for the department
- Other duties as required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to own, prioritize and balance multiple priorities
- The ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment with a strong understanding of when to escalate urgent issues
- Exceptional presentation, communication and time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Driven, analytical and structured
- Experience with all Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) is essential
- Self-Motivated with a conscientious and enthusiastic approach.
To apply, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 0205506 for further details.