- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Excellent opportunity for an Engineering Support Administrator with a Shannon based multinational client on an initial 6 month contract with significant opportunity to extend.
Brief Description of Duties:
• Final confirmation of all job cards.
• Prepare documentation for final release.
• Provide clerical assistance on work documentation to all production personnel e.g. reprinting Bills of Work.
• Preparation of presentation pack for customer.
• Co-ordinate and provide clerical support to all departments on all Work Support requirements.
• Provide Support and Cover for Technical Library as required.
• Filing, scanning and archiving completed work packs in accordance with Company Procedures.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Planning and Documents Team Leader.
• Experience of writing work documents an advantage.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Be methodical, with good analytical skills.
• Good PC skills and knowledge of the Microsoft packages.
• Robust proven problem-solving skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated, and proven, ability to work on own initiative and operating to tight deadlines.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer