- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an immediate opportunity for Receptionist/Administrator with Clare (Ennis) based client. Position will be offered on an initial 6 month contract with opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
• Answering all incoming reception telephone calls promptly.
• Welcoming all visitors in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Ensuring all visitors sign in and out of the visitors book.
• Managing internal postal delivery service each morning.
• Collating processed claim forms into numerical order, stamping all receipts paid in time for the daily postal collection deadline of 3pm.
• Collating processed claim forms into numerical order for the following days direct credit run.
• Dealing with routine enquiries from policyholders including printing claim forms etc.
• Strive to continually improve personal performance to achieve excellent service levels for the team.
• Provide support to the lead postal administrator when and where required.
• Take responsibility for continuous self-development and own learning.
• Maintain co-operative relationships with all Departments by supporting colleagues.
• Provide Administrative support to departments within the business as required.
*Previous experience in a similar customer facing role.
• 1 to 2 years General Administration experience
• Strong IT Skills, particularly Microsoft suite of products.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Outgoing and professional.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.