Due to ongoing business growth, we are currently recruiting for Recruitment & Contracts Administrator to join our team at eFlexes Staffing & Recruitment in Shannon, Co. Clare. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Administrator, to work closely with our team to support our customer and business goals across a broad range of clients in the region. Position will be offered as full- time permanent role.
• Administration responsibility:
- Meet and greet all potential candidates in the Reception area, review of experience and assessment of suitability
- Timesheet processing to allow invoicing to be completed promptly
- Provide backup for Payroll processing for all employees.
- Prepare and issue employment contracts and contract extensions as they fall due and for all new employees.
- Prepare setup sheets for new employees ensure that all information is in place to facilitate timely payroll processing.
- Placement of advertisements on-line required to develop employee database.
• Account Management:
- Working the Operations Managers, carry out on site visits on regular/weekly basis as required with each customer
- Document any issues arising while on site
- Prepare and implement corrective action for review with the customer at the next visit.
Employee Database Development:
- Develop an active database of potential employee using corporate portal, categorised by skills, experience, availability and flexibility, which can be used to fill client positions. Use on- line database to retrieve cv’s and load accordingly.
- Maintain an electronic file for all available personnel which includes:
- Interview Notes
- Reference Checks
- Employee Start up sheet
- Copy of eFlexes/employee contract
- Performance of assessment and management of same.
- Develop and implement an email marketing plan which achieves interest from new customers, e.g. weekly email mail shots etc.
- Monitor and raise our profile using Social Media for Recruitment & Contracting business
- Working with the Management team, identify potential new clients, forward marketing information and set up business meetings/calls to present product/business offering
- Develop and maintain an active customer list, with contact names, addresses etc.
- Provides daily and weekly business information in terms of employee placement numbers
- Proactively escalate any issues which could affect the achievement of the business plan.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3rd level qualification in Business or equivalent
- 2 -3 years Administration experience
- Proficiency in MS Suite, Microsoft Teams etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Strong Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise work-load in line with business needs.
To organise immediate interview, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 6775980 to discuss in confidence.