We have an excellent new opportunity for Technical Assistant with one of our long established Aviation client based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Position will be offered on initial 12 month contract with significant opportunity for extension for the right candidate.
The Technical Assistant supports the Planning and Engineering department by preparing reports, processing customer documentation, processing of data and actively seeking improvements in the daily process of the department.
- Perform all Work support activities from closing/ processing / scanning / archiving / final work pack presentation for customer work packs.
- Support the Planning Team as directed by the Planning Leader
- Perform data entry for both internal and external ERP Systems.
- Support CRS activities.
- Take an active role in the implementation of process improvements within the department.
- Provide Production and external customers required support as required.
- Support and liaise with other departments as required.
- Contribute to Departmental and Company projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the Planning Leader.
It is envisaged that candidates for the position will:
- Have previous administration experience (min 2 years)
- Be a good team player, with the motivation and ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrates high attentional to detail.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- You may be required to travel for Company business purposes from time to time as part of your role.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong IT skills including previous experience of Excel / Microsoft Package / SAP.
- Weekend work will be required as part of this role.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 087 6775980 to discuss in confidence.