- CANDIDATE HUB
- CLIENT HUB
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Eflexes Recruitment are excited to announce that we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Manufacturing Company in Cork City, for the post of Electrical Operator on a long term contract basis:
*Previous Trade qualification a distinct advantage, however part qualified electrician will also be considered*
Working in a fast paced, volume assembly area, responsibilities will include: Wiring of Mechanical enclosures. Completing unit/system testing, including logging and tracking of results. Debug and rework of failed units.
• Assembly and wiring of Mechanical enclosures.
• Completing unit/system testing and logging/tracking results
• Fault-finding including repair and retesting of units
• Final Inspection and Packing
This role is Monday to Friday 8-4.30pm with additional overtime, no shift required.
Key Skills required:
• 2 to 3 years Electrical Operator experience
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Proven ability to following Work Instructions, Drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics essential.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work and contribute effectively in a team environment.
• Good English both written and spoken.
Email your up todate CV to email@example.com
One of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.