- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
We are currently recruiting for an experienced General operator (night Shift) with one of our clients based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Full time Permanent contract
• Preparation of orders, processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials and assembly
• Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
• Keep an accurate log of work carried out and all adjustments
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping workstations neat and maintaining clean area.
• Complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Complete all process documentation
• Minimum 1 years of experience working in similar fast paced environment.
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic
• Good numerical skills and strong attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills, with energy and “can-do” attitude.
• Strong IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft products.
• Must be flexible and available to work 12-hour shift patterns
To organise immediate interview, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org