eFlexes Recruitment are currently hiring an Industrial Cleaner for a Food manufacturing company in Co. Limerick.
* Just 10 minutes’ drive from Limerick City Centre *
This role is Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, overtime also available
This full-time role is being offered on a permanent basis with an attractive salary.
Duties of the role:
- Ensure cleanliness inside the production & warehouse facility at all times to ensure hygiene standards are maintained and the risk of product contamination is minimised.
- Constant cleaning of high touch points & multiple contact surfaces e.g. control panels, door handles etc. in line with COVID-19 controls in place.
- Maintain hygiene inside office areas and staff facilities such as rest rooms, canteens & locker rooms, as well as removal of waste material.
- Complete cleaning records as appropriate for each area of the site.
- Maintain the chemical and supply stores in a clean & organised manner.
- Communicate any problems or repair work identified on site to senior management.
- Adhere to relevant policies around hygiene, health & safety and quality at all times.
- Experience required working in a previous Cleaning Role, ideally within a manufacturing or healthcare environment
- Manual Handling and/or Chemical Safety Training would be an advantage but not essential
- Candidates must have strong English, verbal & written
- Proven reliability in previous roles
- Professional attitude with strong work ethic
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
'eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer'