- CANDIDATE HUB
- CLIENT HUB
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Due to continued business growth, we are currently recruiting for experienced Machine Operators with long established Limerick City based client. Position will be offered on initial 6 months contract, with significant opportunity for long term position, on rotating 3 cycle x 8 hr shifts, Mon-Fri.
Training will be provided and primary tasks will include:
- Operation of Machines in line with production schedule and quality targets.
- Complete product visual inspection and quality checks as per agreed process and log results.
- Keep an accurate log of work carried out and all adjustments
- Complete all process documentation
- Ensure that shift handover sheet is accurate and complete and reflects all relevant information.
- Ensure housekeeping standards and a safe work environment is maintained at all times.
- Remove completed logs and move to designated location.
- On-going review and checks for machine performance issues.
- Provide cover for other team members as required.
Key skills required:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Logical approach to problem solving.
Please apply with an up to date CV in word format to email@example.com