- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Production Operator - Limerick
eFlexes are currently assisting with the recruitment of Production Operators for our Limerick based Client.
Permanent Full-time role
• Ensuring compliance of standard operating procedures and work instructions
• Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labour to Production Supervisor.
• Ensure that as a team member you contribute to delivering the KPI’s for the site on your shift.
• Ensure your own Health & safety and adhere to all policies and procedures.
• Follow all SOPs for the areas you operate in.
• Engage in all team activates and meetings.
• Ensure you use all equipment in an appropriate manner.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Previous experience in a similar environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
• Proficient in all MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To be considered for these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org