- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently recruiting for key role of UX/UI Designer with our North West of Ireland based client who provide enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to both multinational and government agencies globally. The position will be offered on full time permanent basis and will report to CTO.
The role will require an experienced UX/UI Designer who thinks strategically about the importance of the User Experience and User Interface Design. The role requires someone with the ability to gain an understanding of business requirements to create a design solution to communicate both internally and occasionally externally. The designer will work closely with the Product Owner, Project Managers and Software Developers to ensure that we are offering the best user experience to our users and maintaining a high-quality user experience across the board.
• Understand the product and keep up to date with competitor products and industry trends
• Create prototypes and high-fidelity designs to support new product development
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Drive visual quality and consistency through a collaborative design process
• Lead presentations and design reviews with team members and management stakeholders
• Document and maintain User Experience Guidelines and UI patterns
Qualifications and Required Skills:
• Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
• Proficient in Design Software (e.g Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch or similar)
• Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS is not required but is beneficial
• Excellent Problem-solving skills
• Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge of SDLC and Project Management will be an advantage
• BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer
keywords - UX, UI, Computer Science, SDLC, Axure, Sketch, HTML, Software.