About the role:
Our Manufacturing client is running a Digital Transformation Programme for its global organisation. Part of the programme focuses on replacing manual and paper-based processes with more automated solutions using Workflow, and standard OOTB (out of the box) SharePoint Modern features.
Other tasks include building a new simple intranet/portal for the Global organisation. The client uses SharePoint Modern, Office365 Apps (Teams, OneDrive, etc) & Dynamics CRM globally with no on-premise instances. Everything listed in this job spec should be built with OOTB features avoiding custom code unless absolutely necessary. This is not a coding role spec but rather someone with deep knowledge of O365 and SharePoint in particular.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders analysing business practices throughout the organisation
- Use this information to promote Digital Transformation and process improvements
- Run requirements workshops (high-level already captured)
- Design, build & implement SharePoint solutions to replace manual & paper-based business processes
- Design & deliver an effective Information Architecture
- Design & deliver a robust governance model
- Train users on standard O365 features and SharePoint solutions built
- Provide documentation for everything that is built
- Minimum of 5 years SharePoint solution design & building experience
- Manufacturing industry experience would be useful (not mandatory)
- Pragmatic in approach while delivering innovative solutions to agreed plans.
- Have delivered single tenant (with multi-company elements) Global solutions
- Designed & built intranets with SharePoint OOTB, on SharePoint Modern
- Designed & built solutions that allow suppliers and customers to share solutions on SharePoint.
- Experience with user adoption techniques
- Experience in user training for SharePoint, Teams & other elements of O365
- Designed & implemented a Structural Governance Model for Teams/Groups/Sites
- Must have managed full testing of solutions without test manager help
- Must be comfortable working without constant supervision