- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Production Operators -County Limerick Manufacturing facility
eFlexes recruitment are currently hiring Production Operators for a large manufacturing site in county Limerick. Previous manufacturing experience is required.
This role involves shift work on Day/Nights and occasional weekend rosters. Flexibility is required.
Attractive salary and shift bonus for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will have previous manufacturing experience with a strong mechanical aptitude.
• Operate production equipment safely and effectively throughout processing
• Carry out start up checks before production as required
• Follow all company procedures for operation of processing equipment
• Adhere to relevant policies relating to hygiene, health & safety and quality at all times
• Complete daily paperwork and traceability records clearly & accurately
• Conduct finished product analysis and recording of results
• Communicating any problems with machinery, raw materials or finished product to the production supervisor or QA Department.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Experience working in a target driven environment
• Flexibility to work a variety of shift patterns
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Proven reliability in a working environment
• The willingness to learn new processes
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘eFlexes are an equal opportunities employer’