- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have immediate opportunities for Repair Processors to join night shift team with long established multinational client based in Shannon. Position will be offered on 9 month contract with potential opportunity to extend.
• Work as part of a cellular based production team.
• Ensure all parts are repaired to the highest standard of quality within world class turnaround times.
• Ensure that highest level of workmanship is delivered and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
• You will work as part of a dedicated production team performing steps within the repair processes that are required to ensure parts are fully repaired and ready to go return to the customer.
• Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment
• Training or demonstrated experience in any of the following:
o Machine Operation/CNC Programming
o Weld Operations
o Inspection of Parts
o Blasting/Blending Operations
• Proactive and eager to learn and take on responsibility
• Attention to detail and a high level of manual dexterity are essential.
• A good understanding of the English language is essential.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and get along well with other team members.
To organise immediate interview, please email your cv to email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.