- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
eFlexes Staffing & Recruitment are currently seeking to hire a Graduate AutoCad Operator for our customer based in Co. Clare. This full time contract role will be based onsite at our customers site in Shannon, Co. Clare.
This exciting role will be based in a fast moving manufacturing environment where a graduate can grow and learn. The role will be shift work based so flexibility in relation to shift work would be required- Days/evenings/nights/weekends.
This opportunity would ideally suit a graduate recently finished studies in Autocad and seeking a exciting new role. Previous manufacturing experience is advantageous.
Ideal Attributes of Candidate:
The successful recent graduate should have a strong knowledge and background in AutoCAD and 3D drafting , with experience in structural and/or mechanical engineering drafting ideally.
The successful individual will have the following:
· Relevant 3rd level qualification
· Minimum of 1 years experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
· Excellent knowledge of 2-d AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
· Experience in BIM would be an advantage but is not necessary.
· Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings and designs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals.
Flexible with shifts & overtime
Please apply today.
Please email your CV to email@example.com today.
A full onsite interview, aptitude test and medical will form part of the recruitment process.
For more information please call 061-474646
'eFlexes are an equal opportunities employer'