Eflexes are currently recruiting a Quality Control Operator to join their team in their customer base in Co. Clare.
This is the ideal role for a QC Operator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an QC Operative, you will be expected to use equipment to inspect products whilst adhering to all health and safety regulations.
- Production Inspection
- Process Control
- Troubleshoot issues
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Clean and maintain cleanliness in work area
- Previous or similar relevant experience
- Must be detail-oriented
- Understanding of production and plant processes
- Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurement
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
- Free Parking
- Canteen- self service area along with in house bistro
- VHI, Dental Care
- Lots More!