- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Due to ongoing business growth, we are currently recruiting Machine Operators for our multinational Med Devices client based in Limerick. Reporting to Production Supervisor, position will be offered on an initial 6 month contract on a 2 cycle shift Monday to Friday.
• Set-up, process and inspect materials for department operations.
• Operate, set-up and process machinery.
• Meet production schedule work to ISO 9002, ISO 13485, ISO 14001/18001 standards.
• Maintain safe and clean work areas. (Departments include Mixing, Coating, slitting and Polymerization).
• Accurately collect, verify and record production and/or quality data.
To be considered for these roles, you will need:
• Minimum of 2 years Machine Operation experience
• Must be flexible and available to work 2 cycle shift Monday to Friday
• Must be able to follow specifications and procedures
• Ability to tolerate chemical odours/smells, dust, humidity, loud, noisy and moving machinery
• Must be capable of being on ones feet 80% of an 8 hr day.
• Flexible and available to work additional hours in line with business needs.
Shift Pattern shift 1: Monday to Thursday 7 am to 3 pm, Friday 7 am to 2 pm
Shift Pattern shift 2: Monday to Thursday 3 pm to 11 pm, Friday 2 pm to 9 pm
Overtime on Saturdays may be required.
To organise immediate interview, email you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.