- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Process Operator Required, Clare:
Do you have a passion for Manufacturing or want to gain experience from a manufacturing Multinational Company?Our client is a long established manufacturing company based in the Clare Region. An opportunity has arisen for a Machine Operative/ Process Operator to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Machine Operative/ Process Operator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Operative, you will be expected to use machinery to assist in production whilst ad hearing to all health and safety regulations.
Your duties will include :
- Operating Machinery
- Operating computer programmed machinery
- Working to your own initiative
- Packing, Stacking and Weighing products when necessary
- To be considered for the role of Machine Operative, you must have:
- Experience from working in a manufacturing environment
- The flexibility to work around shifts
- Proven reliability in a working environment
-The Willingness to learn new processes
eFlexes applies the principles of fairness and equality of opportunity in employment
Please send your CV's forward to: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply