- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Night shift Manufacturing Operative
eFlexes Staffing & Recruitment are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting a Night Shift Manufacturing Operative for a Manufacturing facility based in Tuam, Co. Galway. The role of the Operator will be to carry out physical and optical testing of product across a range of different test instruments within a laboratory environment.
This position is Night Shift working 8 hour x 5 shifts per week. This is a 12 month contract role.
Attractive basic salary + Shift premium available.
• Minimum 3 years manufacturing/industrial experience
• Intermediate computer skills (Excel, Outlook)
• Exceptional trouble shooting/root cause analysis skills/attention to detail
• Ability to work in a laboratory environment
• Must understand chemical handling and associated hazards
• Must possess a strong understanding of safety and PPE requirements
Desirable but not essential:
Analytical experience in a product development (R&D) environment
Previous experience working night shift
Knowledge of laboratory data management system
Third level qualification in Science or Engineering
Email your CV to email@example.com