- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an immediate opportunity with our multinational client based in Shannon, Co. Clare for an experienced Manufacturing Process Operator. The position will be offered on an initial 6 month contract with significant opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
• Operate the assigned production line.
• Fill in all traceability and log book information.
• Carry out the relevant quality checks at the required frequency (PQA 66).
• Carry out the relevant line checks at the required frequency.
• Set up for changeover to new orders.
• Cover of other production lines during break times etc.
• Inform supervisor or maintenance crew of defective equipment.
• Inform the supervisor of any scrap or quality concerns.
• Wear the relevant PPE at all times in their designated zones.
• Quality status correctly entered
• Carry out all work in a safe manner and environment and report any near misses .
• The operator must contribute to the departmental goals for safety, quality & efficiency.
• The documentation in the traceability & log books must be filled in correctly at all times.
• Quality and line checks and must be done correctly to achieve our departmental goals.
• Set ups for changeovers to new orders must be prepared in advance and done correctly in a timely manner to achieve our efficiency targets.
• Defective equipment is highlighted to the maintenance crew so we can be pro-active in avoiding scrap.
• Good housekeeping is shared equally and maintained at all times so we create a good impression for visitors/auditors with no special preparations needed.
• The material on the floor is staged in a tidy manner with walkways kept clear, fire extinguishers and hoses unobstructed at all times. The floor and lids on the lines kept clean.
• Flexibility with the shift pattern and overtime as production demands dictate.
• Experience working in similar manufacturing role in fast paced multinational manufacturing environment.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to work effectively as part of team.
• Self motivated with the ability to work with minimum direction.
• Flexible and available to support shift changes and overtime requirement in line with business needs.
• Strong attention to detail.
To apply please send your CV in Word format.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer